With the snow now gone… well for the moment, we seem to have some bipolar weather here in Utah.
Now baseball has started for us, and with our crazy schedule like most of you, we are trying to find things to eat on the go and things that won’t make the kids sluggish for their games, so I have compiled a list of foods that we like to pack up with us to eat in the car or at the ball fields.
- Pb&j’s you can be so creative with these, you can make pb and Nutella, pb and honey, pb and bananas, or your classic pb&j and add sprinkles to the ends.
- Egg salad sandwiches
- Tuna sandwiches
- Boiled eggs and fruits or veggies
- Salads to go, there are so many different salad options and all you have to do is put them in a container or a mason jar to take with you. (Don’t forget a fork)
- Muffins, I like to make muffins that I can hide vegetables in such as carrots or zucchini.
- DIY lunchable, you can bring crackers, meat and cheese, or we like to make our own small pizzas for each kid.
- Wraps, just like sandwiches the possibilities are endless. Meat and cheese, bananas and pb, apples and pb.
Also I like to have a bag of plastic utensils just in case.
Also don’t forget drinks.