I don’t know about you, but the second my kids walk through the door I usually ask something like how was your day and the response I get is “what’s for lunch” or “what can I eat” and my response often leads to upset kids because they don’t like what I am making for them.
Here is a simply list of lunch ideas to help inspire you.
- Pb&j with sprinkles
- Pb& Nutella
- Pb& bananas
- Meat and cheese sandwiches (my kids love turkey a slice of cheese and ranch”
- Bagels and cream cheese (there are so many flavors of bagels so try them all)
- Cheese quesadilla (you can even add some chicken to these)
- Waffles (we love to add peanut butter and fruit to ours)
- Yogurt and mix-ins
- Toast with almond butter banana and honey
- DIY pizzas
- Homemade pretzels
We would love to hear what you and your kids eat for lunch so please shar your ideas with us.